For cyclists seeking maximum power transfer but also a minimal amount of float, Shimano’s SM-SH12 Blue cleats are the answer. By placing the pivot point at the front, lateral sliding movement is eliminated. But these cleats still permit a small amount of angle change from the pivot point back towards the heel so that your foot is not completely locked in place.
- Occupying the middle-ground between Shimano’s Yellow and Red cleat options, the SM-SH12 Blue cleats have two degrees of float (one degree in each direction), allowing for a small range of movement while still delivering a high degree of pedaling efficiency.
- Customizable: Seamlessly compatible with Shimano SPD-SL pedals, which allow you to adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals
- Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 12-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the time calls
- Off-Bike Friendly: Cleat size and shape provide stable walking platform and are less prone to clogging with dirt when off bike
- Built to Last: Composite construction combines injection molded main body with grip enhancing TPU tips that are durable and maintain long lasting pedal engagement